Something To Think About
Church of God and Saints of Christ
Bishop Albert E. Hall is the Executive Officer of the West Indian South and Central Diocese.
“Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”
Do You Want To
Unlock the keys to the kingdom
You Can Have
To think about
It is one thing to read the bible through; Another thing to read to learn and do; Some read it with design to learn to read; But to the subject pay little heed, …
Our Gospel Ministry
The Church of God and Saints of Christ was re-established in November 1896 by Prophet William Saunders Crowdy who was Elijah in the spirit. The local churches in Jamaica are found in the parishes of St Thomas, St. Mary, St. Catherine, St. James, Hanover and Westmoreland. The international body is made up of tabernacles located in The United States of America, South Africa, Bermuda, The Cayman Islands, England and Canada. Bishop Robert D. Grant, Chief Executive Officer, is the pastor of the church in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Were There Prophets After John? (Part II)
- MONTEGO BAY’S TABERNACLE HISTORY
- WITHORN’S TABERNACLE HISTORY
- Where You Cast Your Vote Is Important
- A LIGHT IN THE CARIBBEAN
- ST. MARY’S TABERNACLE HISTORY
- Come Out Of Her My People (Part I)
- Rejoice In The Lord!
- Who Are The Saints? (Part II)
- Highlights of the honoring of District Leah Emeritus, St. Lilieth Hall
- How To Grow Your Faith (Part I)
- A TRIBUTE TO BISHOP WITCLIVE CHARLES HAMILTON